Sunday 25 March 2012

Hair #2 Super Long




I haven't done a hair post since I started this blog so here you go!


 Writing my last style crush post bought to my attention my love for desperately long hair! Most celebs favour extensions to give their hair a boost so I cannot guarantee all this hair is natural:

Amanda Seyfried, Holly Marie Combs, Karen Gillan, Kim Sears, Jennifer Morrison, Olivia Wilde, Jessica Michibata, Jennifer Aniston, Ayda Field, Nicole Kidman, Shakira, Nicole Scherzinger

I think pretty much every celeb dabbles in the long hair territory but my favourite ones are definitely the more natural looks e.g Amanda Seyfried, Holly Marie Combs, Kim Sears. I also much prefer the whole wavy look, poker straight can just look horrid but curls like Nicole Kidmans, Jennifer Aniston and Shakira show the range available to those with length! 

There are many cons to having long hair, such as the time taken to care for it, split ends and shampoo cost but I think the main pro is totally worth it! With long hair you have so much versatility and can look different almost everyday, and when your fed up with you hair you can just throw it up into a cute ponytail!

Who's long hair do you like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment