Thursday 12 January 2012

Style Crush #2: Kim Sears

I have developed a huge style crush on Kim Sears! With winter getting tiresome I have been thinking about getting my summer wardrobe together early - to avoid any stress when I can't find anything to wear! It has made me feel better and of course when I think of summer I think of tennis, and when it comes to style there is no spectators style I would like to steal more than Andy Murray's long-term girlfriend Kim Sears.


 
This refreshing summer look is one I think will be easy to copy come summer-time, simple yet stylish! That over sized bag is great and the ponytail is the right idea to keep her long hair of her neck, of course the sunglasses her favourite accessories.









Another summer look Kim favours is the floaty summer dress, the colours are great on her, it's youthful and yet modest.
Kim also knows how to rock a LBD, the shoes and denim jacket are perfect accompanying it, the over sized bag is always close at hand.

Kim knows how to rock the front-row catwalk look as well, we don't often see her in a coat because she usually only really out and about in the summer during the Wimbledon, but this proves to me she looks great any time of the year.



















Finally my favourite look of hers, this dress is just lovely! :) 














 Soph x

No comments:

Post a Comment